My cameras are my lifeline and I’d hate for anything to happen to them. That’s why I’ve been on the hunt for a camera bag to protect my investment.
I finally have a go-to set-up for my photography and videography gear.
Check out what’s in my camera bag and see what I carry on an everyday basis. Now, there are a few essential tools missing (strobes, light stands, etc), and there’s a blog post about those items coming soon.
Let me know if you have any questions about the gear mentioned in the video.
Until then, keep shooting!
Gear mentioned in video:
* Canon 5D Mark III: http://amzn.to/1RnlBJY
* Canon 60D: http://amzn.to/1nPl6Rj
* Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/1VdBTv0
* Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/1VdC09R
* Canon 40mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/1UADWZi
* Canon 50mm f/1.4 Lens: http://amzn.to/1RluRVl
* Zoom H5: http://amzn.to/1R48yxP
* Rode Videomic (boom mic): http://amzn.to/1WrFJz6
* Lowepro X200: http://amzn.to/1MnKu6V